Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences SGPGI Lucknow Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Total Vacancy 1974. Check SGPGI Lucknow Staff Nurse(Sister Grade II) Syllabus 2023. The Exam Date has been released for the post of SGPGI Staff Nursed. The Exam Date is 22-03-2023. So Start preparing your examination from the below given syllabus.
SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023
Interested candidate in SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 want to know the SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 | SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 | Staff Nurse SGPGI Syllabus | SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus In Hindi | PDF Download SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus | Subject wise SGPGI Syllabus. Check full detailed syllabus from the below section.
SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023- Overview
|Recruitment Body||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow (SGPGI)|
|Selection Process||Common Recruitment Test (CRT)|
SGPGI Staff Nurse Sister Grade II Exam Pattern
The Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be held for the post of Staff Nurse. The Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be of 02 hours and 100 marks. It will contain multiple choice questions (MCQs), as follows-
|Total Time||02 Hours|
|Correct Answer||01 Marks|
|Paper Language||Hindi & English|
Details of SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 Exam
- 80% of questions will be related to the Theory of Nursing Knowledge
- Basic Sciences
- Nutrition & dietetics
- Mental health & psychiatric nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Principles of administration & supervision
- Education and trends in nursing
- 20% of questions will be related to the Practical application of Nursing work (of these 10% will be related to COVID-related work)
- The syllabus will be as per uploaded on the SGPGIMS website
- There will be NO negative marking.
- Language of the examination will be both English and Hindi
SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 for Basic Sciences
- Various groups of micro-organisms of clinical importance.
- Disinfection and Sterilization for the prevention of diseases in the Hospital and Community.
- Collect and handle specimens of various diagnostic tests.
- Enumerate weights and measures and demonstrate skill in the calculation of dosage and preparation of solutions.
- Anatomical and Biochemical structures to explain the physiological functions of the human body and factors. Which may disturb these and mechanism of such disturbances.
- Read and Interpret prescriptions and care for drugs according to the regulations.
- Describe various groups of Drugs acting on different systems of the body.
- Recognize the toxic symptoms related to common drugs and poisons.
SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus for Medical & Surgical Nursing
- Various systems of the body.
- Provide patient cantered nursing care in patients with common medical and surgical conditions affecting various systems of the body.
- Prepare operation theatre for surgery and assist in operative procedure.
- Identify common equipment used in operation theatre.
- Causes, pathophysiology, symptoms, treatment and prophylactic measures in common medical and surgical conditions affecting
- Explain the anesthesia used, with their effects and dangers, and care for an anesthetized patient until such time as he recovers from the
effect of anesthesia.
- Recognize and provide first aid in case of common emergencies using the resuscitation equipment including intubation.
- Care of critically ill patients who required support for maintaining vital functions.
- Provide first aid in case of disaster, emergency and accidents and demonstrate skill in transporting the casualties.
- Organize causality emergency services.
- Explain Infectious diseases, their transmission and barrier nursing in hospital and community.
SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus for Pediatric Nursing
- Explain basic principles involved in pediatric nursing.
- Provide nursing management to neonates and children with medical and surgical disorders.
- Recognize emergencies in neonates and children and take appropriate first aid measures.
- Manage normal newborn and low birth weight baby.
- Describe Growth and development, nutritional and psychological needs of children at different age group.
- Describe various aspects of preventive pediatric nursing and be able to practice them while nursing care in a hospital or community.
SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus for Community Health Nursing
- Methods of control of spread of diseases.
- Needs for health education and evaluate the effect of the same to patients, families and community.
- Prepare and use appropriate audio-visual aids for imparting health education.
- Personal, environmental, Social and cultural factors contributing to health of individual, family and community.
- Symptoms of social disorganization and social pathology.
- Demonstrate skills in medico-social work.
- Principles of health care to mothers and children and the services available for them in urban and rural communities.
- Educate the community about need and methods of Family Planning.
- Demonstrate skill in community diagnosis and in delivery of community nursing services in accordance with the national health care system.
- Deviations from normal amongst mother and children and take necessary action in clinics, health centres and homes.
SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus for Nutrition & Dietetics
- Various Nutrients and their importance in the maintenance of health.
- Nutritional deficiencies and their prevention and management.
- Plan diets suitable to socio economic status for different age groups and physiological conditions.
- Plan therapeutic diets for various disease conditions.
SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus for Obstetrical Nursing
- Anatomy & Physiology of pregnancy, child birth and puerperium.
- Antenatal care to mothers.
- Domiciliary services to mothers and children.
- Management of common obstetrical emergencies needing immediate treatment.
- Episiotomy and suture a first and second-degree tear.
- Family welfare advice.
SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus for Psychology, Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Explain the principles of psychology and its application in health and diseases.
- Interpret behavior of self and others.
- Recognize deviations from normal behavior and provide guidance and counseling.
- Normal and deviation in behaviour among various age groups and their cause.
- Dynamics of patients behavior and its application in providing nursing care.
- Communication and maintain interpersonal relations.
- Therapies utilized in psychiatry and the various roles of nurses in psychiatric nursing.
SGPGI Lucknow Staff Nurse Syllabus for Fundamental Nursing
- First aid Treatments.
- Congenital and Safe Environment to the patient.
- Carry out basic nursing procedures for the care of the patients with an understanding of the scientific principles involved.
- Describe Nursing as a profession, its scope, etiquettes & ethics.
- Make observations and records
- Administer prescribed medications and carry out treatments.
- Maintain records of patients and nursing care.
SGPGI Staff Nurse Principles of Administration and Supervision, Education and Trends in Nursing Syllabus
- Organizational pattern for nursing components of hospital and public health service.
- Effective human relations to improve efficiency of the staff.
- Principles of administration and its application to health administration at different levels.
- Principles of supervision and develop skill in supervisory techniques.
- Trends in Nursing and nursing education in India and Abroad.
- Nursing as a profession and the rights, responsibilities and adjustment in professional life.
- Methods of teaching applicable to nursing.
Practical Application related to above mentioned Syllabus and following topic related to Nursing management for patients with COVID-19 infection includes core areas which are enumerated below.
Assessment based on History & Physical examination, Diagnosis, Possible mechanisms of exposure to virus, Tests done for diagnosis of Covid, Sample collection techniques, Development of nursing care plans and goals which includes, Oxygen saturation management, Controlling fever, Vitals monitoring and goals and interventions, Respiratory isolation /Respiratory Hygiene for patient and techniques, Practice and techniques of hand hygiene, Nutrition goals, Aiding Personal Hygiene, Prevention of falls, Waste management, Donning and doffing of PPE kits, Communication with patient and family, Documentation of records and patient management.
SGPGI Staff Nurse(Sister Grade II) Qualifying Marks
Minimum qualifying marks of the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) for the post will be:- 40% for – General & EWS. 35% for – SC,ST & OBC
SGPGI Staff Nurse Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) only.
SGPGI Staff Nurse Exam 2023 Final Merit List
The final merit list will be prepared ONLY based on the marks obtained in the Common Recruitment Test (CRT), for all categories (i.e. GENERAL, OBC, SC, ST, EWS, etc) separately and rank will be awarded to all qualified applicants. While preparing the selection list for the General category, all applicants (including those from the reserved categories) will be taken into consideration, but while preparing the selection list for a reserved category, only applicants of that category will be taken into consideration. The same method will be applicable in all reserved categories.
SGPGI Lucknow Staff Nurse Exam Resolution of Tie:
In cases where more than one candidate secures equal marks, the tie will be resolved (i) First by using the date of birth, with the older candidate placed higher (ii) If not resolved by the date of birth, it will be resolved by the number of wrong answers/ negative marks, those with less wrong answers/ negative marks placed higher.
For recruitment of Staff Nurses for Autonomous State Medical College of Uttar Pradesh, the provisions of “SWA- SHASI RAJYA CHIKITSA MAHAVIDYALAY ADHINASTH NURSING (ARAJPATRIT) SEVA PARINIYAMAVALI-2023” shall apply.
SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
Candidate can download SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus PDF Download, SGPGI Lucknow Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 In Hindi from the official website or from the below given link.
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|