SGPGI Nursing Officer Salary 2023: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science SPPGI has released a notification for Nursing Officer(Sister Grade II). The opening date is 05/01/2023 and the closing date is 25/02/2023. The selected candidate will get Rs.44,900/- Basic Salary. Check the full details of SCPGI Sister Grade II Salary, In hand Salary, Grade Pay, Per month Salary, Salary After 7th Pay Commission, and Other important Details from the below section.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Salary 2023
SGPGI Nursing Officer Salary 2023: The Grade Pay is 4200 to 5400 – Level 6 to Level 9. With the Pay Band PB-2 (9300 to 34800). The Minimum Salary is Rs.44900/- and SGPGI Sister Grade II Maximum Salary is Rs.142400/-. The Salary for SGPGI Nursing Officer is Rs.44900/-. After successful completion of all the stages of exams and training then candidate will eligible for money as Salary.
- Minimum Salary- Rs.44,900/-
- Maximum Salary- Rs.1,42,400/-
SGPGI Nursing Officer In-Hand Salary
SGPGI Nursing Officer In-hand salary: Total payment that one will receive including allowances, deducting contributions towards NPF or Provident Fund(PF) and taxes. As per the Notification, SGPGI Nursing Officer will get In-Hand Salary after deduction and the Allowances is Rs.62,000/- to 67,000/-(Approx).
- In-Hand Salary- Rs.Rs.62,000/- to 67,000/-(Approx)
SGPGI Nursing Officer Salary Structure
- Basic Pay is Rs.44,900/- and the Maximum Salary is 1,42,400/-
- The Grade Pay is 4600
- PB-2 (9300 to 34800)
- Level 07
Dearness Allowance (DA)
House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Rs.62,000/- to Rs.67,000/-
SGPGI Nursing Officer Perks and Allowances
- The Dearness Allowance is 12%(Approx) of the Basic Pay under the 7th Pay Commission.
- The Nursing Officer in SGPGI is entitled to the transport allowance which gets added to the basic pay.
House Rent Allowance(HRA)
- The Nursing Officer in SGPGI to get an HRA of 24%(Approx) of the Basic Pay.
SGPGI Other Allowances
- The above-mentioned allowances, SGPGI Nursing Officer is entitled to get other allowances like as city compensatory allowance, medical allowance.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Career Growth
The selected candidates get a healthy growth. The administration checks the performance of the SGPGI Nursing Officer(Sister Grade II) candidates on an annual basis. Department also conducted Exam from time to time to provide them timely promotion.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Salary Deductions
- NPS(10% of basic + DA)
- PF(12% of basic)
- Income Tax
SGPGI Nursing Officer Selection Process
The selection process will be done on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Common Recruitment Test.
Nursing Officer Salary in SGPGI & Job Profile
- Examine the stock of medicines.
- Maintain patient records to the hospital.
- Assist the doctor in critical case and make sure all the facilities are provided to the patients.
FAQs On SGPGI Nursing Officer Salary 2023