RBI Grade B is a competitive examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India to recruit officers in its various departments. The exam is held in three phases – Phase I, Phase II, and Interview. The selected candidates will get the basic pay of Rs. 55,200. Candidates will also get the allowances with the basic salary.
RBI Grade B Salary 2023
Basic Pay: The starting basic pay for RBI Grade B officers is Rs. 55,200. In addition to the basic pay, officers are entitled to various allowances such as dearness allowance, house rent allowance, city compensatory allowance, medical allowance, and others. These allowances vary according to the location of the posting. RBI Grade B officers are also eligible for various benefits such as leave travel concession, reimbursement of medical expenses, loans at concessional rates, and more.
The PayScale for the RBI Grade B Officer is Rs 55,200-2850(9)-80850-EB-2850(2)-86550-3300(4)-99750(16 years
RBI Grade B Salary Basic Pay
- Rs. 55,200
RBI Grade B Salary Grade Allowances
- Rs. 6,800
RBI Grade B Salary Dearness Allowances
- Rs. 33,215
RBI Grade B Salary Housing Allowance
- Rs. 5273
RBI Grade B Salary CVPS Incentives
- Rs. 827
RBI Grade B Salary Special Prerequisite Allowances
- Rs. 1465
RBI Grade B Salary Special Allowances- Direct Recruit
- Rs. 1800
RBI Grade B Salary Local Compensatory Allowances
- Rs. 3664
RBI Grade B Salary Meal Allowance
- Rs. 160
RBI Grade B Salary Gross Pay
RBI Grade B Salary In Hand
- In Hand Salary = Basic Pay + Allowances – Deduction.
RBI Grade B Salary Per Month
Please Note: Selected candidates will get the Allowances with Basic Salary.
RBI Grade B Salary 2023: Deduction
- RBI Officers Association: Rs. 40
- EE NPS Contrib Amount: Rs. 6509
- House Rent Recovery: Rs. 620
- Meal Coupon Deduction: Rs. 400
- Sports Club Membership: Rs. 30
- Prof Tax-split period: Rs. 200
- BF EE NPS Monthly Contrib: Rs. 13,018
- Income Fax: Rs. 5319
- Total Deductions: Rs. 26,436.
- MAF: Rs. 300
RBI Grade B Salary After 7th Pay Commission
As of 2021, the total emoluments for an RBI Grade B officer would be approximate Rs. 77,208 per month (including allowances and benefits) at the starting level.
- Receive an Increment of – Rs. 1750 (up to 9 years )
- After 9 years is over, your basic pay is: Receive an increment of – Rs. 50,900: Rs. 1750 (for the next 2 years)
- Further increment of – Rs. 2000 ( for the next 4 years) / then basic pay is = Rs. 54400
- After 16 years, the maximum basic pay will be Rs. 62400