National Testing Agency NTA & Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute CNCI Kolkata has released the notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk LDC and Laboratory Technician. There is a total of 40 vacancies in this recruitment. The application opening date is 29/04/2023 and the closing date is 28/05/2023. Check the details of NTA LDC and Laboratory Technician from the below section.
NTA Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern
Check the details of NTA Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2023 from the below given section.
PAPER I: Exam Pattern
- The medium of examination will be English and Hindi.
- No. of Question: 150 Nos.
- The duration of the examination will be two hours.
- Each question will carry 02 marks.
- 02 Marks will be deducted for every 04 (Four) wrong answers.
- The candidates will be Shortlisted into a ratio of 1:5 for the Typing Test based on
- the score of CBT(Category wise)
- The final Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained by the Candidate in the CBT.
|Language (English or Hindi)||30/60|
PAPER II Exam Pattern
- The medium of Typing Test will be English and Hindi. The candidates will have to opt for the medium of Typing Test (i.e either English or Hindi) in the online Application Form.
- The choice of Typing Test given by the candidate in the Online Application Form shall be treated as final and no change in the medium of Typing Test will be entertained later.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m) and those opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute (w.p.m). 35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to about 10500 key depressions per hour and about 9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
- Candidates eligible for scribe will be given compensatory time of 5 minutes. Therefore, duration of Typing Test for such candidates will be 15 minutes.
- Passage Dictators will be provided to those VH candidates for the Typing test who have opted for scribe in the online Application Form. The Passage Dictator will read out the passage to VH candidate within the allotted time period.
NTA Lower Division Clerk Syllabus for English:
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spellings/Detecting mis- spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One-word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage
NTA Lower Division Clerk Syllabus for General Intelligence:
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- The test will include questions on
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic operations
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Space Orientation
- Semantic Classification
- Venn Diagrams
- Symbolic/ Number Classification
- Drawing inferences
- Figural Classification
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding
- Semantic Series
- Figural Pattern-folding and completion
- Number Series
- Embedded figures
- Figural Series
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Word Building
- Social Intelligence
- Coding and de- coding,
- Numerical operations
- Other sub-topics, if any.
NTA Lower Division Clerk Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Computations of Whole Numbers
- Decimal and Fractions
- Relationship between numbers
Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square roots, Averages
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Profit and Loss
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time and work
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and their chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles
- Regular Polygons
- Right Prism
- Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Basic.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20+ Cos20-1 etc.
- Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram
- Frequency polygon
- Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economies, General policies, General Science and scientific research. For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability, there will be no component of Maps/Graphs/ Diagrams/ Statistical Data in the General Intelligence and Quantitative Aptitude part.
NTA Laboratory Technician Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern
- The medium of examination will be English and Hindi.
- No. of Question:200 Nos.
- The duration of the examination will be two n half hours.
- Each question will carry 01 mark.
- 01 Marks will be deducted for every 04 (Four) wrong answers.
- The candidates will be Shortlisted into the ratio of 1:5 for the Skill Test based on the score of CBT (Category-wise)
- Final Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained by the Candidate in the CBT
|Anatomy and Physiology||10/10|
|Biochemistry (Principles, Metabolism, Analytical Biochemistry, Applied Biochemistry)||25/25|
|Microbiology, (Basic Microbiology, Microbial technique, Bacteriology, Mycology, Immunology, Serology & Virology, Molecular Biology, Applied Microbiology)||25/25|
|Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Basic Laboratory Techniques & instruments||25/25|
|Haematology i) Basic, Techniques, Systemic ii)Blood Banking & Immunohematology||45(30+15)/45(30+15)|
|Histopathology (Basic, Technique)||30/30|
|Cytopathology (Basic, Technique)||10/10|
Method of Skill Test
- Candidates will be subjected to Skill Test wherein 10 to 20 substations will be made to assess the candidate’s skill of identifying the set of equipment’s of laboratory and in other related activities and answer to the question related to the substations.
- The duration of the Skill Test will of 30Minutes.
NTA Laboratory Technician Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
Download NTA Laboratory Technician Syllabus 2023 from the below given link.
|Download PDF||Click Here|