ISRO Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre VSSC has released the notification for the post of Technician – B and Draughtsman-B Mechanical post and the trade name is Fitter, Electronic, Mechanic, Electrician and Machinist. There is a total of 47 vacancies in this recruitment. The application opening date is 04/05/2023 and the closing date is 18/05/2023. Check the ISRO Technician – B fitter salary from the below given section.
ISRO Technician B Fitter Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern
The selection process consists of a written test and a skill test. The written test consists of 80 Multiple choice questions. The syllabus for written tests shall be curriculum based. The exam time duration is 90 minutes.
- Written Test and
- Skill Test
ISRO Technician B Fitter Syllabus For Fitter Trade Theory
- Soft Skills
- Introduction of First Aid
- Operation of Electrical Mains
- Measuring Standards
- Types of Files
- Introduction of PPEs
- Linear Measurement
- Mechanical Properties
- Drilling Process
- General Precautions in the industry
- Importance of Safety in the industry
- Power Saw, Circular Saw machines
- Physical Properties of engineering metals
- Introduction to the 5S concept and its application
ISRO Technician B Fitter Syllabus For Mathematics
- Number Series
- Mixture and alligation
- Data interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Profit & Loss
ISRO Technician B Fitter Syllabus For Basic Physics
- Newton’s Law
- Electromagnetic field
ISRO Technician B Exam Pattern
Check the ISRO Technician B Exam pattern details from the below given section.
- Total Question: 80
- Total Marks: 80
- Question Type: MCQ
- Total Time: 01:30 hours
- Correct Answer: 01 marks
- Negative Marking: Yes(1/3) marks
The syllabus for written test shall be curriculum based.
ISRO Technician B Syllabus 2023: Passing Criteria
- For UR – 32/80 marks.
- For reserved category* – 24/80 marks
- *As per Department of Space Office Memorandum No.A.12012/1/2019-I, dated 01.12.2022, the candidates belonging to EWS category are entitled to relaxed standards of selection similar to the standards of selection adopted for General (UR) category.
- The ratio for skill test is 1:5 with a minimum of 10 candidates.
ISRO Technician B Syllabus 2023: Skill Test
- Skill Test: Will be of a qualifying nature only. The minimum marks required for qualifying for the skill test is 50/100 marks for UR candidates and 40/100 marks for reserved categories.
- From amongst the candidates who qualify in the skill test, empanelment will be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test. In case of a tie in written scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification shall be the tie-breaker.
- Please note that the qualification prescribed for the posts advertised is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible for selection.
ISRO Technician B Fitter Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
Download ISRO Technician B Fitter Syllabus 2023 from the official [email protected] or from the below given link.
|Download PDF||Click Here|