Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has released the notification for the post of Junior Purchase Asst/ Junior Storekeeper. There is a total of 65 vacancies in this recruitment. The application opening date is 22-04-2023 and the closing date is 15-05-2023. Check the DAE Junior Purchase Assistant Syllabus 2023 and Junior Storekeeper Exam pattern from the below-given section.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- आप इस लेख से डीएई जूनियर खरीद सहायक सिलेबस और जूनियर स्टोरकीपर परीक्षा पैटर्न 2023 देख सकते है।
- इच्छुक उम्मीदवार नीचे दिए गए महत्वपूर्ण लिंक अनुभाग से डीएई जूनियर खरीद सहायक सिलेबस 2023 पीडीएफ डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
- Level 1 Examination: Objective type test.
- Level 2 Examination: Descriptive type test.
Empanelment criteria: Marks obtained in Level 2 Examination only
- Level 1 Examination will be only qualifying exam / screening test to shortlist candidates for
- Level 2 Examination.
DAE Junior Purchase Assistant Syllabus 2023
Level 1 and Level 2 Examinations will be conducted at various cities viz., Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Indore, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Guwahati and Nagpur. Candidates may indicate their choice of city in the order of preference (at least three cities) in their application a form. Allocation of centres will be decided based on the number of candidates registering for each city. Hence, the candidates should select the centres, carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications. Requests for change of city/centre once allotted will not be entertained. DPS reserves the right to add or delete centre`(s) without assigning any reason
DAE Junior Purchase Assistant Level 1 Exam Pattern
- Total Question: 200
- Total Marks: 200
- Total Time: 02 Hours
- Question Type: OMR based Objective Multiple Choice Type
|General intelligence & reasoning in science (Basic concepts 12th Std. Level)
Basic Accounting Principles (12th Std. Level)
|Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)||50/50|
Candidate should opt for B(a) OR B(b) at the time of application and the section opted by the candidate will only be evaluated. In case, the candidate answers the section other than opted, it will not be evaluated. Therefore, candidates should select the option carefully.
DAE Junior Purchase Assistant Level 2 Exam Pattern
- Total Marks: 100
- Total Time: 03 Hours
- Question Type: Descriptive Type
- English Language and Comprehension Part A: English Language comprised of comprehension, précis and English Grammar – 50% (To be written in English).
- Part B Descriptive test comprising of Essay, Noting and Drafting – 50% (To be written purely either in English or in Hindi. Answers should not be written in combination of both English and Hindi)
- All candidates who have applied and fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be called for the Level 1 Examination.
- Questions for the Level 1 Exam will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. The questions will be in Hindi and English in respect of parts B, C, D & E. Questions for Part A will be in English.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Level 1 Examination (objective multiple choice Type).
- The qualifying standard for the Level 1 Exam (Objective) is 40% for General /EWS Candidates and 33% for SC/OBC/PWBD/Ex-SM candidates.
- The qualifying standard for the Level 2 Exam (Descriptive) is 50% for General/EWS Candidates and 40% for SC/OBC/PWBD/Ex-SM candidates.
- The Level 1 & Level 2 Examinations will be held on the same day. However, only those Level 2 papers (Descriptive) of candidates who have been shortlisted in the Level 1 Exam will be evaluated. In case of more candidates qualify in the Level 1 examination then the candidates will be shortlisted for the Level 2 Examination up to 20 times the vacancies indicated in each category.
- Empanelment criteria will be based on merit in Level 2 Scores.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores of any stage / Level(s) of the examination. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
DAE Junior Purchase Assistant Syllabus For Reasoning, General intelligence
- Alphanumeric series
- Reasoning Analogies
- Artificial Language
- Embedded Images
- Figure Matrix
- Cause and Effect
- Critical path
- Cubes and cuboids
- Mirror and Water Images
- Odd One Out
- Picture Series and Sequences
- Paper Folding
- Pattern Series and Sequences
- Order & Ranking
- Seating Arrangements
- Shape Construction
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and Conclusions
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Decision Making
- Deductive Reasoning/Statement Analysis
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Similarities & Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Non-verbal Series
- Coding & Decoding
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning & Figural Classification, etc
DAE Junior Purchase Assistant Syllabus For Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)
- Boat Problems
- Chain rule
- Data Interpretation
- Games and Races
- Heights and distances
- Number Series
- LCM and HCF
- Linear Equations
- Number theory
- Surface area
- Time and Work
- Problems on Train
- Work and Wages
- Alligations and mixtures
- Problems on Age
- Averages, Mean, Median and Mode
- Ratio and Proportions
- Remainder theorem and unit digit
- Sets and Venn Diagrams
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Simplification and Approximation
- Number System – Fractions, Decimals
- Permutation and Combinations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Points, lines and angles
- Profit and Loss
- Quadratic Equations
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Stocks and shares
- Data Sufficiency
- Surds, Indices, Exponents, and Powers
DAE Junior Purchase Assistant Syllabus For General Knowledge
- Name of historical monuments in India.
- Latest Awards and Nominations.
- List of Ministers of India.
- List of IPL and WorldCup Winners.
- Largest National Parks and Sanctuaries.
- Various Government schemes.
- Largest rivers, lakes, mountains in the world.
- Latest Summits and Conferences.
DAE Junior Purchase Assistant Syllabus For Computer Knowledge
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- MS Outlook
- Computer Shortcut Keys
- Computer Abbreviations
- High Level Computer Languages
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Basics of Cloud Computing
- Computer Networks
- Computer Virus
- Database Management System (DBMS)
- Introduction to Operating System
- Web Browsers
- Storage Devices
- Components of Computer
- Important Computer-related Terms
- Types of Computer
- Hardware and Software
- Input and Output Devices
DAE Junior Purchase Assistant Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
Resolution in case of a tie in empanelment criteria (Score in Level 2):
- Total of level 1 and Level 2 marks (among the tie candidates)
- Date of Birth (preference will be given to elder candidates among the tie candidates)
- Alphabetical order of name (in the order of First Name, Middle Name and Surname)
|Download PDF||Click Here|