CSC Login is a portal for the candidates from where they can fill the application form, Check Status, Login for Pan Card, Login For PM Kisan, Login for PMJAY and can do login for other. Candidates can also check the CSS Status by using the CSS Login Link.
CSC Login 2023
Go to the CSC Login Page. Enter your CSC ID or email address and password. Click on the “Login” button. If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the “Forgot Password” link and follow the instructions to reset your password. There are some important link related to the CSC Login is given below. If you’re still having trouble logging in, you can contact the CSC support team for assistance.
|सेवा का नाम||जनसेवा केंद्र रजिस्ट्रेशन|
|मंत्रालय||इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी मंत्रालय|
|योजना शुरू होने की तारीख||16 जुलाई 2009|
|सेवा का मोड||ऑनलाइन|
|सीएससी पंजीकरण स्टेटस||चालू हैं|
|CSC Login||Click Here|
|Digital Seva Portal||Click Here|
|CSC Registration||Click Here|
|Reset Password||Click Here|
|CSC Status||Click Here|
|My Account||Click Here|
|CSC e-Gov||Click Here|
|TEC Certificate||Click Here|
|DIGITAL SEVA PORTAL LOGIN||Click Here|
|Ayushman BHARAT PORTAL LOGIN||Click Here|
|CSC LOCATOR||Click Here|
|IRCTC TICKET BOOKING||Click Here|
|PROFILE UPDATE||Click Here|
|PM KISAN NEW FARMERS REGISTRATION||Click Here|
|PM KISAN EDIT AADHAAR CARD DETAILS||Click Here|
|PM KISAN Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|NEW VLE CERTIFICATE DOWNLOAD||Click Here|
|BIHAR SOCHALAYA OFFLINE Form||Click Here|
|बिहार लोक शिकायत निवारण अधिकार अधिनियम||Click Here|
|PM KISAN BANK ACCOUNT UPDATE OFFLINE FORM||Click Here|
|ALL-STATE SHG GROUP LIST SHG ID||Click Here|
|MAANDHAN PORTAL (PMSYM, NPS, PMKMY) Maandhan Pension for all||Click Here|
|सी.एस.सी. शुभलाभ एवं खाता प्लान और एन.पी.एस. सर्विसेज FORM (BIHAR)||Click Here|
|ICICI BANK Registration Process PDF||Click Here|
|Mobile App Digital Seva- E-Governance||Click Here|
|AGANBADI LABHARTHI DATA ENTRY||Click Here|
|Gramin Naukari||Click Here|
|Voter ID List Download||Click Here|
CSC Login Digital Seva Portal
With the help of CSS Digital Seva Portal, a CSC operator can provide a variety of services to citizens with the help of Digital Seva Login. The full name of CSC is Common Service Center or Jan Seva Kendra. Public Service Centers (CSCs) are login portals that provide information to residents of rural areas of the country about various companies and e-governance, and provide a range of e-services to citizens. Like – G2C (Government to Consumer), B2C (Business to Consumer), and B2B (Business to Business). CSC works under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. Where there is no internet and other facilities, CSC Digital Seva Center is very helpful for the people.
CSC Login Process | सीएससी लॉगिन कैसे करें?
After completing CSC registration candidates need to login for the further process. Follow the below step to login to the CSS.
- Go to the official website of CSS @digitalseva.csc.gov.in.
- Click on CSC Login Button(Right Top).
- Enter your Username(12 digit CSC ID) or Email and Password.
- Enter the captcha code.
Click on SIGN IN Button.
- You have successfully login after clicking on the Sign in button.
CSC PAN, UTI Login
CSC Digital Seva Connect is a secure authentication system for connecting our users/customers to services available on the Digital Seva portal/ CSC Login. Enter your username and password here to authenticate your log-in and enjoy seamless access to the Digital Seva portal.
सीएससी डिजिटल सेवा कनेक्ट हमारे उपयोगकर्ताओं/ग्राहकों को डिजिटल सेवा पोर्टल/सीएससी लॉगिन पर उपलब्ध सेवाओं से जोड़ने के लिए एक सुरक्षित प्रमाणीकरण प्रणाली है। अपने लॉग-इन को प्रमाणित करने और डिजिटल सेवा पोर्टल तक निर्बाध पहुंच का आनंद लेने के लिए यहां अपना उपयोगकर्ता नाम और पासवर्ड दर्ज करें।
|CSC PAN Login||Click Here|
|VLE User||Click Here|
CSC Login PORTAL
If you Want to update your VLE profile details. Enter the following and proceed.
- Enter your 12 digit CSC ID.
- Select Modality.
- Enter captcha.
- Check consent.
- Submit to proceed.
|CSC Login Portal||Click Here|
|Account Login||Click Here|
CSC Login Certificate Download
Download CSC Certification with the help of Account login. Direct Link is given below.
- अपनी 12 अंकों की सीएससी आईडी दर्ज करें।
- मोडैलिटी का चयन करें।
- केप्चा भरे।
- सहमति की जाँच करें।
- आगे बढ़ने के लिए सबमिट करें।
|Download Certificate||Click Here|
Check the below given link for the CSC Login Page
|CSC Login Page||Click Here|
CSC Login IRCTC PMJAY
Go to the below given link. Follow the given instructions for the login. Enter your Username or Email and Password then click on the SIGN IN Button.
|IRCTC PMJAY Login||Click Here|
CSC Digital Seva Work Login Portal
Work for the Common Service Center, which is called CSC or Public Service Center in common language, mainly performs three types of functions, which are as follows.
- G2C (Government to Consumer)
- B2C (Business to Consumer)
- B2B (Business to Business)
Now first of all talk about G2C (Government to Consumer) works, then the following types of works come under it-
G2C (Government to Consumer)
- CSC District Registration
- Providing CSC Digital Seva
- PMJAY CSC and CSC Mahonline
- Passport service through CSC
- Government and non-government can get some work done.
- Common Services related to e-District like Pension Services, NIOS Registration and various other services
- PMJAY CSC Registration, etc.
B2C (Business to Consumer)
- Loan services
- Tele Entrepreneur Course
- Financial services
- Agricultural services
- e-learning course
- E-commerce sales
- English spoken
- IRCTC, Rail Ticket Booking, Bus Ticket Booking, Hotel Booking
- Banking Services, etc.
B2B (Business to Business)
Now services like marketing research, rural BPO (digitization of data collection data) are provided under B2B (Business to Business).
Eligibility to Open CSC Center
If any one wants to open VLE CSE then for that he must have some essential qualification which are as follows-
- The VLE must be at least 18 years of age, and must be a rural youth
- Applicant must have passed 10th examination from a recognized board
- The applicant should be very good at reading and writing the local dialect. Apart from this, basic knowledge of English language is also necessary
- The applicant should also have basic knowledge of computer
- Must have a valid VID (Virtual ID) and PAN Card.
CSC Center Infrastructure Required
If anyone wants to open VLE CSE, then for that he must have the necessary equipment which are as follows-
- PC with a licensed operating system of Windows XP-SP2 or higher
- UPS with 4 hours battery back-up/portable generator set.
- At least 120 GB hard disk drive.
- At least 512 MB RAM in PC.
- CD/DVD Drive.
- Printer/Color Printer and Scanner
- Internet connection with at least 128 Kbps speed for browsing and data uploading on the Internet.
Biometric/IRIS Authentication Scanner
What are the Advantages of CSC Login?
There are countless benefits of CSC or Public Service Center in rural areas, which can be availed through CSC Login. Some of its important advantages are as follows –
- CSC as a Social Agent – Promoting Rural Entrepreneurship
- Providing public services
- Disseminating information to all remote/rural citizens
- E-Governance / PMJAY CSC and e-Services – Market (eKrishi) Information, Banking, Insurance, Travel, Postal, To establish access of common citizens to government services
How to start Common Service Center (CSC) / Jan Seva Kendra?
Common Service Center It is also called Public Service Center in common language. VLE provides service to the user through CSC. In such a situation, if any rural person wants to open a CSC Center in his rural area, then he can open it, just he has to follow the above eligibility criteria. The CSC Registration process is provided below.
CSC Registration Online- कैसे करें?
CSC Registration Online 2023 process is as follows-
- First of all go to the official website of CSC register.csc.gov.in, and click on the option of apply.
- After clicking on apply, a sub menu will open, here click on New Registration option.
- After clicking on New Registration, two options of CSC VLE and SHG (Self Help Group) will appear on the new page. Choose the one in which you want to apply and submit it by entering the mobile number.
- Actually there are three types of CSC center registration which are as follows-
- CSC VLE
- Self Help Groups (CHP)
- After this, now on the new page Telecentre Entrepreneur Course Certificate Number will be asked.
- After that you have to enter the mobile number and fill the captcha code, fill it and submit.
- Now OTP will come on the mobile number, enter it, and now submit the information sought in the further process.
In this way you can complete the csc registration process step by step.
It is noteworthy that now for CSC Registration, the government has now made Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) Certificate – TEC Certificate necessary, following is the complete process of TEC Registration.
How to do CSC TEC Registration?
- For registration of Telecenter Entrepreneur Course (TEC), first of all, go to the official website csc.gov.in and click on the option of “Apply”.
- Now the option of “TEC Certficate” will appear below, click on it, after clicking you will be redirected to cscentrepreneur.in website.
- Here fill this registration form carefully, submit it and pay the application fee.
- After doing this course you will get Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) Certificate. ,After which you can apply for CSC.
How to Track CSC Registration Status with Login?
Follow the simple steps given below to track CSC Online Application Status-
- First of all go to CSC Portal – Register CSC gov in, there click on “CSC Track Application” at the bottom.
- After clicking, a new page will open, where enter “CSC Application Reference Number” and captcha and click on submit.
- Your CSC Registration Status will appear in front of you.
VLE registration process is being revamped and the applications as per new process will be allowed shortly. However, during the current month we are accepting applications as per the older process only.
कृपया ध्यान दें:
वीएलई पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया को नया रूप दिया जा रहा है और नई प्रक्रिया के अनुसार आवेदनों को शीघ्र ही अनुमति दी जाएगी। हालाँकि, चालू माह के दौरान हम पुरानी प्रक्रिया के अनुसार ही आवेदन स्वीकार कर रहे हैं।
CSC Digital Seva Portal Services
- E-Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- PM Kisan Registration
- Money transfer
- Passport Appointment Booking
- Other Government Scheme Registrations
- Bill Payment such as Electricity, Water Bill and others
How to Reset CSC Login Password?
If you have forgotten your CSC Login Password then you can reset your CSC password by following the below steps.
- Go to the official website of CCS
- Click on Login Button.
- Click on “Forgot password” Link.
- Enter Username, Email ID, and Captcha Code.
- Click on “GET A NEW PASSWORD” button.
- A password reset login link has been send to your registered Email Id.
- Check your email Id and follow the given instructions.
CSC Digital TEC Certificate Login
- CSC Digital TEC Certificate is issued to you once the course is complete as per norms.
- You need to have knowledge of Technology and CSC Services so Telecentre Entrepreneur Course is required to apply for CSC Centre.
- This certificate also empowers you to join various types of Government Jobs and Private Jobs.
- So these are some of the salient points related to CSC Digital TEC Certificate issued on CSC Portal.
- Using this certificate, you can do the CSC Digital Seva Registration after which login credentials are given to you.
How to Apply for CSC TEC Certificate?
- To get the Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) certificate, first of all you have to go to the register link of CSC (https://register.csc.gov.in/) and click on the option of “Apply” on the official website.
- Click on TCL Certificate link.
- After clicking on the TCL Certificate link, you will be redirected to the cscentrepreneur.in website.
- Click on “Login with us” button.
- Click on registration and complete registration.
- Complete registration form.
- Pay the fee.
- After which you can apply for CSC Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) Certificate
Types of CSC Digital Seva Kendra Registration
There are three types of CSC Digital Seva Kendra registration which are as follows-
- CSC VLE
- Self Help Groups (CHP)
Advantages of CSC
- Access to information to all remote/rural citizens
- Delivery of Public Services – G2C and B2C
- ICT Facilitation for Rural Empowerment of Socially Disadvantaged People for Inclusive Growth
- CSC as a Social Change Agent – Promoting Rural Entrepreneurship.
- E-governance and e-services – market (e-agri) information, banking, insurance, travel, postal, access to government services.
- To provide facilities for quality education/skill upgrade, etc.
CSC Digital Seva Application Form
- In order to proceed for the Application Form, you need to use your Mobile Number and Email Address.
- You need to fill the CSC Digital Seva Application Form in order to provide your personal details and service center details.
- After the application is approved, you will get Login Details and Password using which you can become a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).
- Once you submit the application form, it will be approved within 5-7 days by the CSC Center.
- Documents mentioned above must be uploaded on the portal in order to complete the Registration Process.
CSC Helpline Number
If you face any problem related to this portal, you can contact on the helpline given below-
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Number: 1800 121 3468
What are the CSC Login Digital Seva Portal Contact Details?
If you want to contact to the CSC Digital Seva portal Login then go through the below contact details.
How to Apply Online For a TEC Certificate with the help of CSC Digital Seva Portal?
The step to apply online for the TEC (Telecentre Entrepreneur Courses) certificate with the help of the CSC Digital Seva Kendra portal is given in the below section. Follow the below steps to apply online.
- Go to the official website of CSC Digital Seva Portal Login @register.csc.gov.in
- Click on Apply button.
- Click on “TCL Certificate” button.
- A new page will open after clicking on the “TCL Certificate” button.
- Click on “Login with Us” button.
- Click on “Login With CSC Connect” button.
- A login page will open after clicking on the login button.
- Enter Username and password then click on the “SIGN IN” button.
- Follow the given instruction after that.
What is the Step to Register for VLE on the CSC Login portal?
There are some steps are given below for the VLE registration on the CSC portal. Registration is open for CSC VLE and for given whitelisting users.
- If you have selected your application type as CSC VLE. Then it is mandatory that you have a TEC Certificate Number.
- You can register at cscentrepreneur.in/register for TEL.
- You should select the specific schemes like SHG, FPO, BANKING etc, whitelisted group from the dropdown.
- Your mobile number has already been whitelisted.
- Complete your registration process.
- You can select the application type for enrollment from the drop-down menu.
- Select the group you belong to from the dropdown.
- If you belong to CSC VLE, enter the TEC number, if not, select the whitelisted group from the dropdown.
- Enter active mobile number.
- Enter the captcha(given on image).
- After filling all the details click on submit button to proceed.
How can I Track CSC Digital Seva Portal Application Status?
Follow the below step to track CSC Digital Seva portal Application. Let me know in the comment box if you get any issue.
- Visit the official CSC Registration @register.csc.gov.in/register/status.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Click on the Submit button after filling all the details.
- Your application status will open after clicking on the submit button.