Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released the notification for the post of Sub-Inspector(RO), Sub-Inspector (Crypto), Sub-Inspector (Technical), Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Male), Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical), and Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman). There is a total of 212 vacancies in this recruitment. The application opening date is 01/05/2023 and the closing date is 21/05/2023. Check the CRPF SI and ASI Syllabus 2023 from the below section.
- The recruitment process will include a Written Examination/PST/PET & DV and a medical examination (DME/RME).
CRPF SI Syllabus 2023
The recruitment process will consist of a written examination (Computer Based Test), Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Documents verification and Medical Test. The salient features of the recruitment are as under. Applications will be accepted through ONLINE mode only. Hence, candidates are required to apply only online. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. Written Examination (CBT) will be held post-wise separately. Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Documents Verification (DV)/Detailed Medical Exam (DME)/Review Medical Exam (RME) will be scheduled after the conduct of the Written Examination (CBT).
CRPF SI Syllabus For General Knowledge and Awareness
- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around them and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to:
- India and its neighbouring countries
- Especially pertaining to History
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research, etc
CRPF SI Syllabus For General English (Grammar)
- Questions will be in General English (Grammar).
CRPF SI Syllabus For General Intelligence & Reasoning
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types.
- This component may include questions on:
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Visual memory
- relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
- Statement conclusion
- Syllogistic reasoning etc.
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic/Number ASnalogy
- Figural Analogy
- Semantic Classification
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Figural Classification
- Semantic Series
- Number Series
- Figural Series
- Word Building
- Numerical Operations
- symbolic Operations
- Space Orientation
- Space Visualization
- Venn Diagrams
CRPF SI Exam Pattern
- Questions will be of Objective Multiple choice type,
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer for SI(RO/Crypto/Tech) posts and 0.25. marks for each wrong answer for SI(Civil), ASI(Tech/Draughtsman) posts. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- The date & Centre of the Written Examination (CBT) will be informed to candidates via Admit Card (To be downloaded from the CRPF website), SMS & Emails
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
- The Objection Management Link shall be hosted on the CRPF website 2-3 days after the conduct of the examination to invite objections from the candidates related to questions and answer keys of the Test, if any.
- The dates of Tests indicated in the Notice are tentative. Any change in the schedule of the Test will be informed to the candidates only through the website of the CRPF.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation/rechecking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
CRPF SI Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test and Documents
Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test and Documents
Height(GEN, SC & OBC)
- Male: 170cm
- Female: 157cm
N, SC & OBC)
- Male: 80 cms minimum expansion 5 cms
- Female: NA
- Male: 1 .6 Km race in 6 minutes 30, seconds 100 Mtrs. race in 16 seconds
- Female: 800 Mtrs. race in 04 minutes 100 Mtrs. race in 18 seconds
- Male: 3.65 Mtrs. in 3 chances
- Female: 9 feet in 03 chances
Shot Put 16 LBS/7.26Kgs:
- Male: 4.5 Mtrs. in 03 chances.
- Female: NA
Physical Efficiency Test – For SI (Civil) (Male only). Do Not carry any marks but of a qualifying nature
- Race 1 .6 Km race in 9 Minutes.
CRPF SI Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
Marks scored by candidates in Written Examinations will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off mark. Download the Syllabus from the official website or from the below-given link.
|Download PDF||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|