Bank Of India PO Salary 2023: Bank Of India (BOI) has given a Notification for the Probationary Officer(PO). The Post name is Credit Officer in General Banking stream and IT Officer in Specialist stream. Check the Bank Of India PO Salary details from the below section.
Bank Of India PO Salary 2023
Bank of India PO Salary 2023: BOI provides the amount of salary along with allowances to BOI PO. Candidates can check all the details related to Bank of India PO Salary 2023 like Basic Pay, Allowances and other benefits. Candidates can expect a good growth in Bank of India PO Salary in working time period.
Bank Of India PO Salary 2023: Overview
|Recruitment Body||Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
Bank Of India PO Salary 2023 In Hand, Per Month
Bank of India PO Salary 2023: The candidates who will selected for Probationary Officers (PO) post in the Bank of India(BOI) would need to know the BOI PO Salary 2023. Candidate will get basic pay with the allowances.
|Junior Management Grade Scale- I (JMGS I)||36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840|
Bank Of India PO Salary 2023: Career Growth
- Probationary Officer – Scale I
- Assistant Manager – Scale-II
- Manager – Scale III
- Senior Manager – Scale IV
Bank Of India PO Salary 2023: Allowances
- Medical Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- House Rent Allowance(HRA)
- Dearness Allowance
Bank Of India PO Salary 2023: Job Profile
- Maintaining different paperwork
- Directing daily transactions of customers and processing loan detail
- Solving the queries of customers at the branch
- KYC compliance of new account holders
- Maintaining and supervising regular branch activities.
Bank Of India PO Salary 2023 FAQs
What is the career growth of BOI PO?
Assistant Manager – Scale-II
Manager – Scale III
Senior Manager – Scale IV